EMPOWERING VOICES: FASHION'S CULTURAL IMPACT ON REPRESENTATION AND INCLUSION
The fashion industry has made strides in diversity and inclusion over the past few years, led by changemakers leveraging fashion as a cultural catalyst. This panel will explore representation and inclusion, how fashion has ignited a wider cultural shift and the paths ahead.
- Moderator: Jo-Anne Hui-Miller, Managing Editor, Inside Retail
- Jordan Gogos, Multidisciplinary Artist and Designer
- Jessie Sadler, Founder Adaptive Clothing
- Liandra Gaykamangu, Designer and Entrepreneur
- Laura Mazikana, Hair Artist
Unreserved seating $49
+ booking fee
Ticket holders for the Talks can visit the Glenfiddich Whisky Wander after the show to enjoy a complimentary Glenfiddich cocktail or dram of Glenfiddich 12. Valid on the day of your ticket. One per customer.
245 Wilson St, Eveleigh
Carriageworks is an accessible venue.
Further information on access can be found on the Carriageworks website.